Ticketmaster Shop with Points
Redeem your points on Ticketmaster.ca. Enjoy amazing concerts, live sports or shows by getting the hottest tickets to the hottest events.
1. Go to Ticketmaster.ca and pay for your event with your American Express® Card
2. Click on "Yes, I would like to redeem Membership Rewards points for this order"
3. Enjoy the show!
1. Visit Ticketmaster.ca, select the event you’d like to attend and choose to pay with your American Express Card.*
2. Click on “Yes, I would like to redeem Membership Rewards points for this order.”
For full terms and conditions, visit Ticketmaster.ca/americanexpress/learn
3. Enjoy the show!
-You must charge your purchase to an eligible American Express Card enrolled in the Canadian Membership Rewards program.
- Your American Express Card account(s) must be in good standing.
- You must have available the minimum number of Membership Rewards points indicated to redeem for this purchase.
- Your American Express Card account will be charged for that day’s purchase. If you qualify, American Express will debit Membership Rewards points from your program account and issue a credit for the corresponding dollar amount to the Card account charged for your ticket purchase. Credits may not appear during the same billing period as the charge for your ticket purchase. If the points redeemed do not cover the entire amount of the charge for your ticket purchase, the charge for the balance of the purchase will remain on your Card account. Ticket purchases failing to qualify for Membership Rewards point redemption will remain charged to your American Express Card account and are subject to the venue’s and Ticketmaster’s no refund/no exchange policy.
- Permitted returns of Ticketmaster tickets that result in a credit on your Card account will not automatically result in a credit to your Membership Rewards account. In order to receive a Membership Rewards credit, please call the number on the back of your Card.
- If you use an eligible American Express Credit Card, please note that a Membership Rewards redemption credit to your Card account is not considered a payment. You must still make a separate payment in accordance with your Cardmember Agreement.
- If you are enrolled in the American Express Installment Program (the “Installment Program”) and a transaction for which you have redeemed points is eligible for participation in the Installment Program, the Installment Program will take precedence and the credit will apply to your account in the regular course. This could result in you having a credit balance on your account. If you want to reduce the credit balance you can remove the transaction from the Installment Program. See Installment Program terms and conditions for details.
- If you use a Corporate Card to make a purchase (whether alone or in conjunction with Membership Rewards (“MR”) or Corporate MR points), you agree that you are using the Corporate Card in accordance with your company’s policy.