Four Star® 3 Piece Starter Set
points was 41,100 points
SKU code 1461-0019
35168-100 - Designed in cooperation with professional chefs, the Four Star series which ZWILLING® J.A. Henckels Four Star® 3 Piece Starter Set is part of was first introduced in 1976 and today remains a favorite all over the world. This line is a great way to start your first serious cutlery collection and makes a thoughtful gift for the cook on your list. Using an exclusive Sigmaforge® process, each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of Friodur® ice-hardened high-carbon stainless steel for corrosion resistance, unmatched stability, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. The virtually unbreakable, colorfast polypropylene handles are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. This means the knives are completely sanitary. In addition, the bolster and full stick tang provide weight, ensure safety, and add balance. Made in Germany. Molded handle. Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended).
• Set Includes: 10 cm Paring Knife, 12.5 cm Serrated Utility Knife, 20 cm Chef's Knife
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku's)
• Laser controlled edge
1. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
2. Cardmembers are required to provide a signature when rewards are delivered. If you are not available at home at the time of delivery, directions to the nearest postal location will be left at your door. Some items may have longer delivery times. If your reward is subject to a longer delivery time, this will be indicated in the reward description.
3. Orders are shipped via courier and require complete mailing address and telephone number for daytime delivery. (Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box.)
1. All merchandise rewards are subject to availability. If an order is not available, a similar item of equal value will be substituted whenever possible. If a substitution is not available, your Membership Rewards points will be credited back to your Program Account and you will be contacted.
2. Merchandise rewards are subject to change without notice. New merchandise rewards will be added to the program on a regular basis.
3. Some rewards are available in limited quantities. Limited items will be so noted in the product description.
Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit. If your reward arrives damaged, defective, has missing pieces or is the incorrect item, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-454-3549.
Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
For questions regarding your account, please contact us at 1-800-668-2639. Corporate Cardmembers, please call 1-800-716-6661. Our hours of operation are 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week.