Pro 6 Piece Block Set
points was 64,000 points
SKU code 1463-0019
38433-006 - The ZWILLING® J.A. Henckels Pro 6 Piece Block Set combines their 280 years of knife-forging experience with the simplistic, yet innovative, design of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun. An angled bolster helps you cut with enhanced precision, safety and comfort, and encourages a professional pinch grip. The optimized blade shape reduces hand and wrist stress to prevent fatigue with prolonged use.
Using the ZWILLING® exclusive SIGMAFORGE® process, knives are precision-forged from a single piece of FRIODUR® ice-hardened high-carbon German stainless steel, laser-cut for optimal blade angles and finally polished by hand. This results in a sharper blade with a 57° Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and superior resilience. Beautiful, all-new design features an angled bolster that allows the entire length of the blade to be used for chopping, slicing, dicing and more. This unique feature also permits the entire length of the blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip. Dynamic handles feature rounded edges and ultra-ergonomic design to reduce fatigue with extended use. The classic triple-rivet handle has a full tang for impeccable geometry and perfect balance. Exclusive special-formula steel and sturdy polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use. Made in Germany. All ZWILLING® J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship. New blade shapes for enhanced performance. Contoured bolster guides the hand into a professional pinch-grip. Fully visible tang. Traditional 3-rivet handle design. Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel.
• 6 piece block set includes: 10 cm paring knife, 16 cm utility knife, 20 cm chef's knife, 20 cm bread knife, 22 cm steel
• Natural knife block, tapered
• One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
• FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
• 57° Rockwell Hardness
1. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
2. Cardmembers are required to provide a signature when rewards are delivered. If you are not available at home at the time of delivery, directions to the nearest postal location will be left at your door. Some items may have longer delivery times. If your reward is subject to a longer delivery time, this will be indicated in the reward description.
3. Orders are shipped via courier and require complete mailing address and telephone number for daytime delivery. (Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box.)
1. All merchandise rewards are subject to availability. If an order is not available, a similar item of equal value will be substituted whenever possible. If a substitution is not available, your Membership Rewards points will be credited back to your Program Account and you will be contacted.
2. Merchandise rewards are subject to change without notice. New merchandise rewards will be added to the program on a regular basis.
3. Some rewards are available in limited quantities. Limited items will be so noted in the product description.
Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit. If your reward arrives damaged, defective, has missing pieces or is the incorrect item, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-454-3549.
Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
For questions regarding your account, please contact us at 1-800-668-2639. Corporate Cardmembers, please call 1-800-716-6661. Our hours of operation are 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week.